6.26.2009

Cover final- PEA



***EDIT*** There were flaws in the color from resizing, I'm guessing. Here's the corrected.


There's a fellow named Pete Hernandez who's an amazing illustrator. He's been doing some artwork for the same RPG that I have and, in a nutshell, he's been blowing my work out of the water. This prompted me to elevate my game a bit and really push myself to learn Photoshop 7. He's still worlds better than me, I have no illusions about that, but I felt that I owed it to Will (the game creator) to give it everything since I had the cover. So here it is, the cover redone. I'm happy with it, considering where my skill level is and the short amount of time it took me to get here.

Thanks Will for the opportunity and thank you Pete for all the help you gave me with PS and silently pushing me.

No comments: